Pork Rind Disco

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 07:25:03 PDT 2016

Err...  It was only a joke with food, uff...  :-/

I am vegetarian since my 17 years old and was vegan for one year and some
months.  Gave up of veganism, I admiss, but great part of my recipes are
still vegan and my ex gave me the "Veganomicon" book as gift years ago.
So, my Cthulhu is vegan, don't worry!  :D

God, it's pretty disgusting when someone says that I am making "rape
apology", but it's very, very ridiculous when someone says that I am making
"saturated fats apology"!  :(

sea sea
say it."