[WAR] Julian Assange - a one man Hillary Rodham Clinton wrecking ball

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Thu Sep 8 21:27:36 PDT 2016

On 09/08/2016 10:13 PM, juan wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2016 20:58:16 -0600
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

>>> juan has no right abuse others....
>>
>> He for sure does! But maybe not so repetitiously, like a fucking
>> bot ;)
>>

> 	I only 'abuse' people who advocate mass abuse. If I sound like
> 	a broken record it's because there are other broken records
> 	constantly promoting things like 'regulation', 'governments'
> 	'fake anonimty networks', making excuses for the pentagon and
> 	big businesses, etc, etc, etc.

You do raise many valid points. But the problem for me is that it's
impossible to substantively discuss anything with you. Because, with few
exceptions, you seem just so certain that you're right. Given my
background as a scientist and esthole, I have little patience for that
attitude. It's pointless, and I have more interesting things to do.

> 	Oh and there even are lunatics like cyber-swine here...

At least they keep it short, and sometimes even funny ;)