MainStream Media <-> Western Regime Media

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Sep 8 15:53:42 PDT 2016

On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 01:00:15PM -0700, Sean Lynch wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 12:39 PM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>
> > How about we just call it "bullshit" ? Obviously MSM is total fucking
> > garbage....
> >
> > While we're at it, whats up with the constant russia-insider.com links?
> > This shit is pure propaganda, every bit as bad as any MSM....

Do you recall this question being asked twice before?

And do you recall my answer both times?

(reminder hint - it's also in the subject of some of the threads;
also notice threading, and the ability to filter both subject lines and
threads)

> > http://kremlintrolls.com/t/20150620-ri_footprint.html
> >
> > http://www.stopfake.org/en/is-russia-insider-sponsored-by-a-
> > russian-oligarch-with-the-ties-to-the-european-far-right/
> >
> > http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/04/bausman-and-fraud-at-russia-insider.html
> >
> > http://www.fort-russ.com/2015/11/reading-between-lines-great-war-of.html
> >
> > https://nobsrussia.com/tag/russia-insider/
> >
> > "Long time readers and Russia watchers know that one of the most odious
> > pro-Kremlin
> > sites in existence is Russia Insider. Rather than create original
> > content, most of
> > their articles consist of material reprinted from other sources,
> > typically Kremlin
> > media outlets but also including sites featuring ideological racism and
> > Holocaust
> > denial. What better sources for a site that still uses the “Kiev Nazi
> > junta” trope?"
> >

> Interesting that RI is associated with holocaust deniers, as I just
> realized yesterday that Zen is himself a holocaust denier when he posted a
> bunch of holocaust denial links.

Is holding that there is poor evidence for 6 million, and reasonable
evidence for ~2.X million, and that the USA concentration camps were no
better in some cases worse, the gulag another equally "fun" place to be,
and the propaganda around "the Jewish Holocaust" which began well before
WW2, and that "it's humans dude, we gotta fix us, all of us", is somehow
a "bad" thing?

And is all that, and plenty more, and nuance and subtlety, all bundled
into "holocaust denier" a suitable way to engage in constructive
conversation?

"Conspiracy theorists" ... that's "original" :/