MainStream Media <-> Western Regime Media

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:26:55 PDT 2016

On Sep 8, 2016 5:01 PM, "Sean Lynch" <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> Interesting that RI is associated with holocaust deniers, as I just
realized yesterday that Zen is himself a holocaust denier when he posted a
bunch of holocaust denial links.

Deny the Holocaust, the genocide, the awful massacre of innocent people, is
very coherent with a guy able of seeing "artistic beauty" in the
destruction of Hiroshima using a nuclear bomb, another horrible and
disgusting massacre...  He apologized for his declaration, but I never will
forget how it hurted me, my family's memories...

Putin and Trump certainly approve this kind of conduct.  Trump is a racist,
homophobic, prejudiced, psycho nazi, supported for his dear friend Putin.