Cypherpunks Charter

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Sep 8 08:59:51 PDT 2016

On 09/08/2016 06:49 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Stephen, a hint: when real men realise they have ridiculed someone
> unfairly, for example with shit like this:
>
>>> Do you suffer from some version of, as my friend used to say, "post
>>> 1960's perception disorder"?

Actually, I'm one of those unlucky suckers who lived through the 60s and
remembers it. It's a curse I tell ya, a curse.

So much revisionism. The media-driven Funhouse Mirror effect Roszak
described worked quite well at shaping people's perception, even people
who experienced it directly. It was crude then. They have much more
sophisticated methods today

> they apologise.
>
> Power tripping pricks, CIA shills, wanna be list censors and trolls in
> general, strangely find doing so "really difficult".
>
> But the heart maketh the man as they say..

I just didn't feel it worth a reply Zen

Rr