[WAR] If Hillary Becomes USA President, Will We Have a Nuclear War?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Sep 8 02:46:28 PDT 2016

France’s Marine Le Pen tells CNN, “Hillary Clinton means war”
http://theduran.com/frances-marine-le-pen-tells-cnn-i-think-hillary-clinton-means-war/
National Front leader Marine Le Pen: "For France, anything is better
than Hillary Clinton"

DNC chair Donna Brazile calls Julian Assange a “criminal” for revealing
Hillary Clinton’s criminal tendencies
http://theduran.com/dnc-chair-donna-brazile-calls-julian-assange-criminal-revealing-hillary-clintons-criminal-tendencies/
"
Zerohedge clears up the DNC logic for all of us peasants to understand…

    Just to clarify Brazile’s position, trading “access” to the
    Secretary of State in return for donations from questionable
    international characters and misappropriating DNC funds is in no way
    criminal but revealing such information to the public is.  So as
    long as we’re kept in the dark there is no crime.  Got it.  Thanks.
"