Let's Talk About Juan... ;-)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:48:30 PDT 2016

On Thu, 8 Sep 2016 01:34:54 -0000
"Cypher Piggie" <oinker9003 at mail2tor.com> wrote:

> Ever wonder why he knows statism better than any knowledge he ever
> try to make talk about anarchia here.

	I'd bet a couple of cents that's the same asshole with the
	protonmail account...

	I'd also bet a bet a cent his brain is a shitty as his english,
	but, he may just be pretending to be illiterate...

	That said, I'm not going to waste any time with the dumb cunt,
	and I suggest that Cecilia ignore 'it' as well. I really don't
	need people to defend me, and I certainly don't need to be
	defedend from an anonymous, retarded, piece-of-shit like
	oinker9003 @ protonmail  =)