Cloudflare kills.

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Sep 7 11:04:57 PDT 2016

On 09/07/2016 10:37 AM, Tom wrote:

> Cloudflare caches content so they can serve it. Pretty standard job
> like Akamai or Amazon do as well. And why would they "hand over website
> content" to some agency? It's public.

Hey! Youre right! Akmai and Amazon do that too, and it's NOT just
'caching pages' Cloudflare DNS's the sites they protect, and the other
ones you mentioned aren't noted for running honeypots for the feds
including ISIS chat rooms. To turn over all the dataz on potential
'terrorists' like they do with US activists. Cloudflare has a very
public known relationship with the DHS... DIRECTLY.

House tesitmony on that ISIS 'thing':

> Links  to  this  video  were  first  posted  on  ISIS’  main  online  chat forum,  alplatformmedia.com  and,  naturally,  the  question  that  follows  from  this  analysis  is:  How  is  ISIS  able  to  operate  its  own  offi-cial  .com  social  media  platform  on  the  Internet  in  order  to  disseminate its media?
>
> And  the  answer  to  that  question  is  another  billion-dollar  San Francisco-based  company  called  CloudFlare,  which  aims  to  shield Web  sites  from  being  targeted  by  spammers,  cyber  criminals  and denial of service attacks. CloudFlare  in  essence  serves  as  a  gatekeeper  to  control  the  flow of  unwanted  visitors  to  a  given  site.  It  has  advanced  detection  fea-tures  that  thwart  attempts  by  automated  robots  to  scrape  data from and monitor these forums. In  fact,  two  of  ISIS’  top  three  online  chat  forums,  including alplatformmedia.com, are currently guarded by CloudFlare.
>
> Without  such  protection,  these  sites  would  almost  certainly  succumb  to  the  same  relentless  online  attacks  that  have  completely collapsed several major jihadi web forums in recent years. In  2013,  after  CloudFlare  was  accused  of  providing  protection  to terrorist Web sites, the company CEO insisted that,
>
> ‘‘It  would  not  be  right  for  us  to  monitor  the  content  that  flows through  our  network  and  make  determinations  on  what  is  and what  is  not  politically  appropriate.  Frankly,  that  would  be creepy.’’
>
> He also asserted,
>
> ‘‘A  Web  site  is  speech.  It  is  not  a  bomb.  There  is  no  imminent danger  it  creates  and  no  provider  has  an  affirmative  obligation to  monitor  and  make  determinations  about  the  theoretically harmful nature of speech a site may contain.’’
>
> It  is  extremely  difficult  to  reconcile  the  logical  paradox  that  it  is currently  illegal  under  U.S.  law  to  give  pro  bono  assistance  to  a terrorist  group  in  order  to  convince  them  to  adopt  politics  instead of  violence  but  it  is  perfectly  legal  for  CloudFlare  to  commercially profit from a terrorist group by assisting them to disseminate prop-aganda which encourages mass murder.
>
> In  fact,  CloudFlare’s  CEO  has  been  adamant  that,  ‘‘CloudFlare abides  by  all  applicable  laws  in  the  countries  in  which  we  operate and we firmly support the due process of law.’

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA18/20150127/102855/HHRG-114-FA18-Transcript-20150127.pdf

And that "Due Law" means they have the go ahead from tthe HIGHEST PLACES
in the DOJ to do so... A blanket go-ahead, and the exact same thing is
being done to US hot-button issue activists

It bores me that you don't give a fuck about any of this, but it's
ABSOLUTELY within any version quoted of the list's charter and maybe if
you don't care about it, or for it, you should simply shut the fuck up
troll.

Rr