Cloudflare kills.

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Sep 7 10:47:20 PDT 2016

On 09/07/2016 09:06 AM, Tom wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 07, 2016 at 08:19:38AM -0700, Razer wrote:
>> Read all about it:
>> https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/773532954794405888
>
> Your twitts refer to your tumblr which refers back to your twitts. Zero
> credible evidence.
>
> This is nonsense.
>
> And, frankly, why should the NSA use Cloudflare to spy on random people
> on the twitters? They've got better tools for this kind of stuff.
>

> - Tom

You might want to note the account that posted an inflammatory tweet
right out of the institutional slander playbook (See:
https://twitter.com/Aristotle_Code/status/773534700363091968) no longer
exists (https://twitter.com/bdoulaoblongata). He used the word 'us' to
describe a group of people Seals allegedly 'shut down'. I'll bet even
money the "Us" referred to were New Black Panther Party provocateurs...
Useful idiots and police agents every one.

Someone with more time on their hands MIGHT be able to backtrack, figure
out which meeting the 'shutdown' happened at, get a look at the group of
people described as "Us" ... and in that group you will most likely find
the person who killed Seals, or will be set up to look like they did. It
WOULD  be a lot easier to do if the account still existed. That's why
it's gone.

Rr