Cloudflare kills.

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Sep 7 10:03:53 PDT 2016

On 09/07/2016 09:06 AM, Tom wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 07, 2016 at 08:19:38AM -0700, Razer wrote:
>> Read all about it:
>> https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/773532954794405888
>
> Your twitts refer to your tumblr which refers back to your twitts. Zero
> credible evidence.
>
> This is nonsense.
>
> And, frankly, why should the NSA use Cloudflare to spy on random people
> on the twitters? They've got better tools for this kind of stuff.
>

> - Tom

They don't 'spy on random people on the twitters' schmuck.

CLoudflare keeps NEAR-REALTIME FULL COPIES OF WEBSITES with ALL UR
DATAZ. Every speck of it, and turns it over to DHS and PDs and Fusion
Centers on request b/c "National Security" and the FISA courts turned
down ZERO of the 4K plus requests received last year anyway.

Right below the first tweet "What I know about Cloudflare".

For people who don't know (schmuck)

One of those site is "Ferguson Action".

Get the drift? Or are you simply stupid?

Further, If you don't like my posting style or you're simply not
interested, and I can tell by you're failure to read any of it, fuck
off. Don't read my shit.

The post has some screenshots of tweets but there's a fuck of a lot more.

Also in the tweetstream, another twitter user posted a screenshot of a
very disgruntled black man's tweet claiming Darren Seals, the murder
victim, shut him down at a meeting about some topic or another. Not that
that individual was the murderer, but that IS HOW COINTELPRO operates,
by diverting people to think their cause is more important, that someone
'disrespected' or is a fed.

Leonard Peltier is doing life because SOMEONE COINTELPRO-affiliated
convinced SOMEONE that Annie Mae Aquash was a fed snitch, and that
SOMEONE killed her, but you can bet Peltier had nothing to do with it
except get framed for the alleged murder weapon, charred in the trunk
with the rest of a burned car on the Oklahoma Turnpike.

Any other criticisms? Anything USEFUL to offer, "Tom"? Besides trying to
dissuade people from reading it b/c of some non-factual nonsense on your
part.

Rr