Philosophokiddies

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 20:33:06 PDT 2016

 From: Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net>
 On 9/6/16 7:07 PM, juan wrote:

 On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 22:23:59 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

 I make jokes with Zen, but I respect him too.  Just hate his love for
some politicians, like Putin and Trump.  Every person has own value,
but I really abominate politicians, ugh!  :P

 	We should be trashing *all* politicians including, of course,
	putin. But again, a fair amount of people in this list
	hysterically disagree with the idea of getting rid of
	politicians and their state. Just ask dear Stephen...

>Find something better first, and prove it.

 >  https://richardlangworth.com/worst-form-of-government
 Churchill by Himself, 574:
 >Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all->wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from >time to time.…

Are you aware that I invented a new form of government, in 1995?   https://cryptome.org/ap.htm     Don't pretend I didn't.
With all of the advances in technology that have occurred since 1995, or even 1980, why should you assume that technology shouldn't develop a better form of government.
                  Jim Bell