Philosophokiddies

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:08:49 PDT 2016

On Sep 6, 2016 11:01 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         We should be trashing *all* politicians including, of course,
putin.

Yup, I really hate _all_ the politicians and would love to trash all of
them.  Hyllary, Trump, Putin, Obama (was a great deception for me!), Temer
(Brazil), etc, etc...  :((

>         But again, a fair amount of people in this list hysterically
disagree with the idea of getting rid of politicians and their state. Just
ask dear Stephen...

We need to respect and, at least, try to understand the differences, my
dear Juan.  I hate politicians.  Some people love them.