Philosophokiddies

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 6 20:08:00 PDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 07:14:07PM -0700, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> On 9/6/16 7:07 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 22:23:59 -0300
> > Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I make jokes with Zen, but I respect him too.  Just hate his love for
> >> some politicians, like Putin and Trump.  Every person has own value,
> >> but I really abominate politicians, ugh!  :P
> > 	We should be trashing *all* politicians including, of course,
> > 	putin. But again, a fair amount of people in this list
> > 	hysterically disagree with the idea of getting rid of
> > 	politicians and their state. Just ask dear Stephen...
> >

> Find something better first,

That's a reasonable foundation.

> and prove it.

That's a troll tool. Check the thread dude..

When alternatives are only permitted "when they're proven" we have a
catch 22 which binds us to non action.

And more so, you try to bind us to not even discuss such alternatives,
prior to proof of a provably better system, which of course could not
arise without discussion of alternatives in the first instance.

But this is logic 1 0 1, and that does not appeal to fascist email list
dictators who try every trick in the book to control the dialogue.

Or are you going to maintain some different position now?

> https://richardlangworth.com/worst-form-of-government
>
> /Churchill by Himself <http://www.amazon.com/dp/1586486381/?tag=richmlang-20>/, 574:
>
>     Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in
>     this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is
>     perfect or all-wise. Indeed *it has been said* that democracy is
>     the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that
>     have been tried from time to time.…

As Juan (and others) has so eloquently pointed out so many times, we do
not have democracy, and we have never seen democracy. We see only
oligarchy controlled semi-fascist (some would say mostly fascist)
dictatorships dressed up as democracy.

Or will you try to hold an alternative position to these facts?