Philosophokiddies

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Sep 6 19:14:07 PDT 2016

On 9/6/16 7:07 PM, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 22:23:59 -0300
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I make jokes with Zen, but I respect him too.  Just hate his love for
>> some politicians, like Putin and Trump.  Every person has own value,
>> but I really abominate politicians, ugh!  :P
> 	We should be trashing *all* politicians including, of course,
> 	putin. But again, a fair amount of people in this list
> 	hysterically disagree with the idea of getting rid of
> 	politicians and their state. Just ask dear Stephen...

Find something better first, and prove it.

https://richardlangworth.com/worst-form-of-government

/Churchill by Himself <http://www.amazon.com/dp/1586486381/?tag=richmlang-20>/, 574:

    Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is
    perfect or all-wise. Indeed *it has been said* that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms
    that have been tried from time to time.…

sdw