Why could this list be a target for (paid) trolls?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Sep 6 19:10:55 PDT 2016

On 09/06/2016 05:24 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 08:44:14AM -0700, Razer wrote:
>> I've already noted attempts to use common psycho-emotional traits of
>> activists as an attempt to glean info about myself. I'M NOT providing
>> any further details
>
> Well done! That's a great place to get to :)
>
> Sticks and stones..

I can provide an example from mindfuck ops in relation to another time
and place. The SLA and Commandante Cinque, Donald DeFreeze. After
serving a stint on the LA Sheriff's Public Disorder Unit as a snitch
they pulled the plug on him, stuck him in Atascadero (or was it
Vacaville...) State Prison for the Criminally Insane California, and
when released, after having been there when the last of the OG MKULTRA
shrinks was practicing, seem to have developed the capability to
attract, as the news guy I did archiving for put it: "Idealistic,
Intellectual Female Victims".

They have profiles for activists too.

He met many of them through a 'radical' prisoner visiting program run
by, apparently, the CIA, called the "Black Cultural Association" if I
recall. It's in the links below. Perhaps 'he' now meetsa them on
listservs... Just sayin'

Rr

http://www.emptymirrorbooks.com/thirdpage/doubleagent.html (Paul Krassner)

http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%20Articles/Why%20Was%20Hearst%20Kidnapped%201.html
(Mae Brussell, from The Realist February 1974)

Cabale News Service on the release of Sarah Jane Olson:
https://archive.org/details/tth_090317