Why could this list be a target for (paid) trolls?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:06:46 PDT 2016

On Sep 6, 2016 9:24 PM, "Zenaan Harkness" <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Oh Georgi, dunno for sure, but I would not ordinarily have named CIA
operatives as "trolls", more like marauding adventurers, clamouring for the
next sovereign nation overthrow (the next Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria,
Brazil...)

> They get paid too much to be called "trolls" :)

I am a Brazilian troll [1] just for the lulz.  I don't care about being
considered a cute troll and I am not being paid to annoy the people here.
I do it absolutely for free, haha!!  ;D

Fun is much better than money and I really hate governments!  <3

[1]  All lawyers are trolls.  It's the same thing, so it isn't offensive
for me, hihi!  ;)