Why could this list be a target for (paid) trolls?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 6 17:23:53 PDT 2016

(PS: May be check your whitelisting - this email landed in spam, with a
few others, due to the new list domain...)

On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 06:01:41AM -0600, Mirimir wrote:
> On 09/06/2016 05:44 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> > Why could this list be a target for (paid) trolls?
> >
> > I hear that this list is target of (paid) trolls and browsing it
> > appears to support this.

Oh Georgi, dunno for sure, but I would not ordinarily have named CIA
operatives as "trolls", more like marauding adventurers, clamouring for
the next sovereign nation overthrow (the next Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria,
Brazil...)

They get paid too much to be called "trolls" :)

> That makes about as much sense as anything else, I guess ;)
>
> But what evidence do you have? URLs?

Damn good question Mirimir!

> > Why so?
> >
> > I don't see enough "value" in the list for such attack, short of
> > just propaganda playground.
>
> Some people don't charge very much for their services, maybe?

For the amount of entertainment we get, the ones who are paid, are paid
waay too much!