Why could this list be a target for (paid) trolls?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Sep 6 10:48:46 PDT 2016

On 09/06/2016 10:33 AM, Jason McVetta wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com
> <mailto:guninski at guninski.com>> wrote:
>
>     I hear that this list is target of (paid) trolls and browsing it
>     appears to support this.
>

> Where did you hear said claim?
>

>     I don't see enough "value" in the list for such attack,
>

> Alternatively, one could take that as (weak) evidence the trolling
> operation has been a success.

Weak evidence. Weak. First one must present some sort of hypothesis
there IS an 'operation' or it simply becomes a troll or disinformation
unto itself.

I posted a recent example of the GO end of GIGO from the MSM on Russia
Cyber-influencing the US Elections a day or so ago.

"U.S. intelligence officials described the covert (Russian) influence
campaign here as “ambitious”..."

YET

"The official cautioned that the intelligence community is not saying it
has “definitive proof” of such tampering, or any Russian plans to do so."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-community-investigating-covert-russian-influence-operations-in-the-united-states/2016/09/04/aec27fa0-7156-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html

Rr