Why could this list be a target for (paid) trolls?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Sep 6 08:44:14 PDT 2016

On 09/06/2016 05:01 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 09/06/2016 05:44 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
>> Why could this list be a target for (paid) trolls?
>>
>> I hear that this list is target of (paid) trolls and browsing it
>> appears to support this.
>
> That makes about as much sense as anything else, I guess ;)
>
> But what evidence do you have? URLs?
>
>> Why so?
>>
>> I don't see enough "value" in the list for such attack, short of
>> just propaganda playground.
>
> Some people don't charge very much for their services, maybe?

I don't think anyone is being paid specifically to troll this list to
disrupt it's operations. Perhaps to glean information on it's users by
getting them to respond in 'anger' or with other emotions. Emotional
a list like this 'fubar' might reveal information about yourself to add
to the gubmint's subversives list entry for you.

I've already noted attempts to use common psycho-emotional traits of
activists as an attempt to glean info about myself. I'M NOT providing
any further details

Rr