Cypherpunk Manifesto

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 05:42:03 PDT 2016

Yep, Bastiani is right.  Lots and lots of times harder.  And, even this
way, will be a complete waste of the time.  Yours and ours.

This list never will be moderated because of whining babies.  Please, try a
pacifier or a baby bottle to calm yourself when you feel like a crying
baby, needy, wanting a bit of attention.