Politically Correct and Hypocrisy

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 05:14:40 PDT 2016

On Sep 5, 2016 5:43 PM, "Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> This is a sad episode.  And example of:

https://medium.com/@nntaleb/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

Sorry, yesterday, I gave you an incomplete answer, because was busy,
running to several different places, and had not finished the reading of
the article that you sent when I wrote to thank you.  And later, pardon, I
forgot to comment the thread again!  :P

Wow, really thank you, Stephen!  This article is awesome, very
interesting!  I loved the gift, thank you with all my heart!  <3

Usually, if I mention "strong suicidal tendencies", I receive ropes, guns,
poison and blades, not intelligent, interesting articles.  Thank you very
much!  :D