Cypherpunks Charter

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 6 03:03:48 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 05, 2016 at 06:27:47PM -0300, juan wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 12:21:09 -0700
> "Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
>
> > Regardless of what Tim may or may not have wanted to happen in some
> > or all cases, it doesn't say it in his signature, or in the manifesto.
>
> 	That is of course just crazy lies on your part. My english is
> 	far from perfect but I can understand written english
> 	reasonably well.

:)

I guess the TLA's' motto includes "never let the lack of a fact get in
the way of a good hoodwink" :D

> 	If you ever learn how to browse text files full of email
> 	messages, I suggest you check the list archives.
>
> 	It is a plain fact that May had the "collapse of government" by
> 	means of cryto means in mind.

The funny part is, they try it on.

At least they're good for a laugh occasionally.

Sadly, "they" are fucking up the planet, murdering millions of people
every decade and causing much mayhem around our shared world.

So as funny as the rubbish can be, there is just so much actual evil,
and seemingly no restraint by those who wield the power.