"Too much netflix and youtube syndrome" affecting 'Merican children

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Mon Sep 5 22:21:47 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 05, 2016 at 08:00:04PM -0700, Razer wrote:
> A friend of mine about her four year old:
>
> "My daughter was doing a little song and dance this morning and was
> really boogieing down. She paused for a second and said,"I'm buffering"

Very similar in Bulgaria.
Children start using tablets and/or smartphones at age 3-5.
They can't read. Click on warnings/dialogs just to get rid of them,
in hard situations they ask olders or rarely reset the "box".
Very likely their "boxen" are full of malware.

Saw a child about 6-7 yro doing voice google search. The child talked
like to human, short of starting the search with "dear google".