Cypherpunks Charter

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Sep 5 18:59:36 PDT 2016

On 9/5/16 6:38 PM, Razer wrote:

> On 09/05/2016 01:05 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
>>> He's saying it with his LIFE dude. Maybe you need to get one too?
>> Do you think that you are clearly communicating?
>>
>> Do you suffer from some version of, as my friend used to say, "post
>> 1960's perception disorder"?
>>
> Does "Fuck off troll" mean anything to you? I think I communicated it
Nope, not a thing.  Not if you can't have a coherent, civil conversation.  You failed both here.

> pretty fucking clearly jack. Especially the part about Tim probably not
> liking you.

Way back in 1995, I was the 6th person to point out some minor misstatement that one day, and I happened to have firsthand knowledge
of the person in question.  So he responded with a bit of exasperation at my message.  Big deal.  Other than that, I don't recall.
At that age, in that age, I was probably a bit annoying.  Does it matter?

> Rr
>
>>> Ps. I've met Tim in passing over my 40 year residence in the area. Never
>>> even knew of his significance you know?
>>>
>>> I don't know if you've ever been to Corralitos, so I'll tell you EXACTLY
>>> WHY he's "gone all hermit with a gun". When he moved up there it was
>>> outlaw land in Santa Cruz County. Gravel roads, NO BEEMERS, they didn't
>>> want to chip their car's paint and gravel is rough on suspension parts
>>> et al. Pot growers everywhere. Last Chance Road, north of Santa Cruz was
>>> another such place. Above Boulder Creek ditto. The office crowd didn't
>>> want to live up some slightly improved logging road.
>>>
>>> Fast forward 2 or 3 decades of unchecked gentrification in the Santa
>>> Cruz mountains. Now he's surrounded... by people just... like... you.
>>> That's why he owns a gun.
>> So, he's afraid of being taken down by gentrifying suburban
>> development?  Soccer moms in expensive cars?  Surfers with nice
>> driveways?  In Santa Cruz?
>>
>> I'm not sure I can take any more of this "EXACTLY WHY" "clear"
>> communication today.  I'd like to do something useful with my time.
>>
>>> Rr
>> sdw

sdw