Don't whine, go to the new list (if any)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:59:36 PDT 2016

On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 19:55:53 +0300
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> lol. This doesn't make any sense to me.
> Go to the new lists, especially the one juan advertised

	I didn't advertise any new list, stupid piece of shit. I
	indirectly told you to get lost. I'll do it again, but more
	plainly : Go to the "cryptography" mailing list and leave this
	one alone.

> at alleged
> local time 03 AM.

	the fuck has that got to do with anything

> And learn how to unsubscribe from here.

	You need to learn to do that. Also, how far does your
	'knowledge' of nerdy bullshit apart from transferring copypasta
	from the register?