Cypherpunks Charter

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Sep 5 12:44:26 PDT 2016

On 09/05/2016 12:21 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:

> Regardless of what Tim may or may not have wanted to happen in some or
> all cases, it doesn't say it in his signature, or in the manifesto.

He's saying it with his LIFE dude. Maybe you need to get one too?

Ps. I've met Tim in passing over my 40 year residence in the area. Never
even knew of his significance you know?

I don't know if you've ever been to Corralitos, so I'll tell you EXACTLY
WHY he's "gone all hermit with a gun". When he moved up there it was
outlaw land in Santa Cruz County. Gravel roads, NO BEEMERS, they didn't
want to chip their car's paint and gravel is rough on suspension parts
et al. Pot growers everywhere. Last Chance Road, north of Santa Cruz was
another such place. Above Boulder Creek ditto. The office crowd didn't
want to live up some slightly improved logging road.

Fast forward 2 or 3 decades of unchecked gentrification in the Santa
Cruz mountains. Now he's surrounded... by people just... like... you.
That's why he owns a gun.

Rr