New list confirmation (Re: cpunks list relocation imminent (was: Re: moving on))

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:11:36 PDT 2016

On Sep 5, 2016 1:03 AM, "Александр" <afalex169 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> CCing Juan and Alex now - what do you guys think?
>
> I already told you a year ago, brother, that i am FOR this idea.
> In my opinion, it must be done, because the tension from the
crypto-freaks and golden caged morrons is all the time "there", as asoon as
we start a serious conversation.
> I/you/... we want to publish AND comment without being attacked on a
regular basis about the "offtopic" arguments.

On Sep 5, 2016 1:17 PM, "Александр" <afalex169 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The new list is not the preferable solution, you know. It's the only
thing we see right now, but... We should realize, that this splitting up
will KILL the original list. It will kill the whole concept and the core
idea of the Cypher-Punk list/movement.

=====

Alexander, sorry, I can't see any problem in create another list, where
you, Zenaan and maybe other fellows can feel more comfortable when
discussing the "future Third World War".

It won't "kill" or damage this list at all.  The cypherpunks list will
follow its way, as always did.  People arrive and go everyday, in every
place.

And nobody is expulsing none of you.  You all can make part of this list
too, but would be two different lists, with distinct focus.