cypherpunks Digest, Vol 39, Issue 37

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:43:08 PDT 2016

On Sep 5, 2016 11:45 AM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 09/05/2016 12:37 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> >
> > I smile when I think of Lyndon fucking John's neck wound, while Jackie
masturbates with his severed penis ;)

> > fucking John's neck wound -in the neck sideways.

It remembers me two sad musics.  Not exactly their rhythms, but their
lyrics are very melancholic and hopeless.

The beggining of "American Pie" is pretty slow and delicate.  I prefer when
the music becomes faster, more beautiful and, at same time, more anguished
and sad.  The Madonna's version is more energetic and dancing, but this
original versional is more nostalgic, more "uncomfortable" for me.

*  American Pie  (Don McLean):  http://youtu.be/uAsV5-Hv-7U

"Born in USA" has a great energy, the powerful voice of Springsteen and a
contagious enthusiasm, but it is not about the joy or the pride of being
North American.  It's a sad song about people trying to live their simple
lives, going to non sense wars, without understand why kill or die, because
of the USA government.  Returning of wars with no support, no dreams, no
future...

*  Born in USA  (Bruce Springsteen):  http://youtu.be/wRxAs3YZjcc

say it."