New list confirmation (Re: cpunks list relocation imminent (was: Re: moving on))

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:15:49 PDT 2016

forwarding part of my private conversation to the whole list:

The new list is not the preferable solution, you know. It's the only thing
we see right now, but... We should realize, that this splitting up will
KILL the original list. It will kill the whole concept and the core idea of
the Cypher-Punk list/movement.

The Snowden revelations and all the shit going on in the world in the last
10 years has brought us (people with brain & spirit) to a clear and
unambiguous understanding that *"THE CYPHERPUNK LIST-CONCEPT MUST EVOLVE,
-> THUS MUST BE CHANGED, BECOMING MUCH BROADER". *And the focus, as John
Young wrote, cannot be on Apolitical (relatively) crypto-math-numbers only
as it was before...

Times have irreversibly changed -> thus the issues for discussion must be
much much *BROADER*.
.