new list ?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Sep 5 08:02:54 PDT 2016

On 09/04/2016 11:01 PM, juan wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 08:47:01 +0300
> Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
>
>> new list(s) was already suggested these days.
>>
>> please go and make a few. there are even free lists providers.
>

> 	Actually, the people who should make a new list are the people
> 	who don't agree with basic libertarian tenets (you Georgi for
> 	instance) and who want to discuss useless an irrelevant
> 	technical matters (you Georgi)

"PUNK" = Alternate, Counterculture. Libertarianism IS NOT
counterculture. It's Feudal Republicanism.

I think Zen's response to my query about "Whose going to regulate
'proportionate punishment'?" on the 'foundations for sanity' thread:

> That would be written words only - guidence to the 'jury of peers', and
> would therefore also provide a hint to the defendant "well so and so
> only got X years for murder, I should get similar, and certainly not
> 2X".

...says it all. Beg & Pray. IOW, whose ever in power, whoever has the
most marauders and guns, makes the rules.

There's nothing "PUNK" about that. That's status quo.

Rr

[further spew from 'the troll' redacted for brevity]