cypherpunks Digest, Vol 39, Issue 37

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 06:33:55 PDT 2016

On Sep 5, 2016 10:11 AM, "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 5, 2016 10:03 AM, "Mirimir" <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> > On 09/05/2016 01:05 AM, Carlos Rodriguez wrote:
> > > What are this lists’s thoughts on the Kennedy assassination?
> >
> > > Or do you prefer to stay out of it?
> >
> > I smile when I think of Lyndon fucking John's neck wound, while Jackie
masturbates with his severed penis ;)

> Mirimir, my love, you always say I write too heavy and hard things,
but...  Wow!  You certainly exceeded me this time, darling.  I can think
this kind of thing, but don't write!  ;)

PS:  -  Read "Preacher", the comic book series, by Garth Ennis.  I love
this guy, but his works are f*cking violent, creative and shocking, wow!
You will like it, sweetie!  :D