new list ?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 06:16:05 PDT 2016

On Sep 5, 2016 2:47 AM, "Georgi Guninski" <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> new list(s) was already suggested these days.
>
> please go and make a few. there are even free lists providers.
>
> people who want to subscribe, will subscribe. isn't this obvious?
>
> i suppose you can name them whatever you want.

I suggest to begin a list named "ha ha ha & bla bla bla", talking
exclusively about how awesome Russia and Putin are, how evil Hillary is,
how the USA are disgusting and, obviously, making lots and lots of drama.

No serious political discussions, of course, only drama and dozens of
"Russia Insider" and "The Duran" links, mentioning that Hillary will begin
the Apocalypse, because she has the number "666" tattooed in her head.

Obviously, Putin and the Russian X-Men will avoid this abominable world
danger making an alliance with Magneto, aka. Donald Trump, who always was a
cruel villain, but wants to save the world of this horrible menace.

Another bad soap opera with bad actors.  Bah!  :(

I always thought I was a glamorous "drama queen", but after everything I
already saw here, I am not even a mere "drama princess"!  :(