Suggestion to list admins for warning/disclaimer on the web for new subscribers

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Sep 4 17:28:31 PDT 2016

On 09/04/2016 04:43 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:

> I seem to be missing the real fun.  Lemme see the sabotage and
> COINTELPRO content.

COINTELPRO was the NYPD "Bureau of Special Services" aka Red Squad
getting my name off the blotter after a guerrilla theater protest (Ted K
shortly after Chappaquidick and NY Senator Abe Ribicoff) at NYU's Queens
campus and using the file cabinet/phonecall/whoknowswheretheygotitfrom
info to threaten my dad's US Army/NASA security clearance.

What fun. Everyone should experience that sort of institutional attack
because they're a 16 year old antiwar protester.... Captain Finnegan's
thugs (We called him "The Silver Fox b/c hair color and he looked a lot
like whathisname from the A Team... really.) were already at the demos
photographing protesters and singling people out for 'special
treatment'. The unit was eventually disbanded after grand jury hearings
about it's abuses. Right. Sure.

The group I was involved in ended up having three or four police agents,
informers, freelancing john birchers... including the group's
photographer. One of them was the snitch who put Sam Melville in Attica.

COINTELPRO was a REAL Barrel o' laughs... Unless ofc you were Fred
Hampton, or a number of other folks the US government simply had
assassinated with local police assistance and firepower.

Yeah... Sure ... "the real fun"

Rr