Continual Violation of List Charter

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Sep 3 17:00:09 PDT 2016

On 09/03/2016 11:41 AM, grarpamp wrote:

> "The Cypherpunks mailing list is a mailing list for discussing
> cryptography and its effect on society."

That's why I'm here. I'm on the 'society' end of that dyad.

Just in case it REALLY matters to Juan (hereafter known as 'the troll')
to know what my interest in the list is, and further, for 'the troll's
information one of the personal influences I named, Herbert Marcuse,
whose work precedes cryptography as social influence, would have fucking
well discussed it. Further, the Marxists of his time, the political
inclination 'the troll' accuses me of adhering to, rejected Marcuse. It
was an Anarchist... Abbie Hoffman, who is the only person of the times
afaict who understood WTF Marcuse (and McLuhan) was talking about and
put it into effect in his activism.

Rr