Continual Violation of List Charter

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:29:23 PDT 2016

Why are you fucks trying to kill a listserv ? ... because you are fascists
the topic of fascism is brought to the list by you enacting fascist
tendencies ... should we ban the topic of fascism ? lets ban you and any
admin because that is fascist ... if you dont want to be wholly part of the
list you can set your little gadget to edit out the sad parts for you ...
or dont you little fascist pussies know how to use technology ?

On Sep 4, 2016 5:35 AM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 14:14:13 -0700
"Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> On 9/3/16 1:30 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 14:41:52 -0400
> > grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> [1]
> >> "The Cypherpunks mailing list is a mailing list for discussing
> >> cryptography and its effect on society."
> >     incomplete, and you didn't even provide a 'source'
> >
> >     plus, it's obvious that you haven't read the 1992 - ~1998
> >     archives of the list.
>
> Archives?  We read it in real time.

        Who - the fuck - is we. My message was addressed to grarpamp. I
        bet he didn't read it in real time.

> If it isn't directly about the access to or effects of cryptography
> and related security practices, it is off topic.

        Because an absurdist like you says so.

> Early on, the list was largely about making sure that we had
> unfettered access to encryption and reasoning about the consequences
> of that.  This was important for ecommerce, the Internet in general,
> the boundaries of the First Amendment, and as the baseline for the
> rest of the world.  All kinds of power grabs were in play, directly
> from the FBI and others.  A weak response might have left us in a
> position difficult to unravel.  Most of that came out OK,

        Exactly what a US establishment puppet woud say.

        So let's see :

        1992 :

        "Computer technology is on the verge of providing the ability
        for individuals and groups to communicate and interact with
        each other in a totally anonymous manner. "

        I wonder if Tim May is embarrased at having mande such a
        blatantly wrong predicion.

        " Interactions over networks will be untraceable, via extensive
        re- routing of encrypted packets and tamper-proof boxes which
        implement cryptographic protocols with nearly perfect assurance
        against any tampering."

        Where are such networks operating?

        What we do have is completely sabotaged hardware courtesy of
        Intel Inc, a criminal organization that May had something to
        do, I believe.

> but there
> are always ongoing concerns and implications.

        Oh...

> Arguing whether the end of the world is coming or whose fault it is
> or who is making political or military mistakes is all completely off
> topic.

        Sure. It's especially important that the political 'mistakes' of
        the american nazis be completely 'ignored'.