FOR once and FOR ALL

Xer0Dynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:43:34 PDT 2016

Oh, and another thing.  Just so that we're all clear of the utter
stupidity of it all (even though it's mentioned in the links I gave
prior):  the Internet Revolution was co-opted into the same fucking
forces as capitalism in America:  GLAM and COMMERCE.  Did you notice
that the simple O(N^2) value generation of the Net is co-opted into a
mere O(N log N) value by network large site co-opting user attention
into data silos to hook them in there for advertising revenue?  The
Net's value originally (back in the late 90's) was scaling value in
the order of Reed's Law:  super-exponential value generation (O(2^N))
by the addition of creating arbitrary groupings (like this cypherpunks
mailing list) on top of the otherwise N^2 value of a effectively
fully-connected network.

So, graph it out:  an 2^N curve versus a N log N curve and watch as
the values of N go above 100.

THAT is the political battle that THIS list should worry about as it
is/was about the Internet Revolution.

Now please give me a report on what you learned in the four texts I
linked to you.

\0x