individual responsibility - was Re: Nationalism vs Globalism

John jnn at synfin.org
Sat Sep 3 05:22:57 PDT 2016

On September 3, 2016 6:53:06 AM EDT, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

>Putin has never taken a bribe, as far as those investigating him (for
>years) have been able to establish (posted previously).

LOL!

>Finally, John: do you suggest a new world order with a one world
>government headed by America and backed by American currency and run by
>American 'laws' and "courts", to be the better option, than the

OBVIOUSLY the answer is no. I have zero faith in America or the corrupt oligarchy which runs it.

Likewise, I have just as little faith in Russia and Putin, an EQUALLY corrupt and despotic oligarchy. Or perhaps kleptocracy is a better term for Russia - the words don't really matter, it's all a variation on a theme.

I don't believe in EITHER system, or any of the established nation states as legitime actors in good faith on the so called global stage. You, on the other hand, are an unabashed apologist for Putin and Russia. You practically blare Pravda all over the list with the crap pro-Russian links you constantly send. As someone else on the list said recently : it's propaganda bullshit and it's embarrassing.

John