individual responsibility - was Re: Nationalism vs Globalism

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Sep 3 03:53:06 PDT 2016

On Sat, Sep 03, 2016 at 06:37:58AM -0400, John wrote:
> On September 3, 2016 12:14:53 AM EDT, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >>AND I vehemently oppose the many and varied evils I witness going on
> >all
> >around the world and conducted in the name "Australia" (and USA,
> >France,
> >Germany, etc).
>
> You don't seem to have any problem with all the nasty shit Russia and
> your favorite fascist-oligarch Putin is up to....

Putin has never taken a bribe, as far as those investigating him (for
years) have been able to establish (posted previously).

Russia may leave plenty to be desired (also previously agreed to).

However:

Do you say that USA special forces hanging Saddam Hussein, for daring to
sell Iraqi oil in a currency other than US$, was a good thing?

Do you say that the toppling and murder (despite surrender) of Qadhafi,
and the laughing and sneering by Hillary Clinton with her "we came, we
saw, he died", for his attempt to create a gold-backed pan-Arab
currency, is a good thing?

Do you say that American global hegemony, is a good thing?

Do you agree that Putin and Russia gave balls to "the global south" to
stand up to the modern empire (the USA) and create BRICS?

Do you say this is a bad or a good thing?

Finally, John: do you suggest a new world order with a one world
government headed by America and backed by American currency and run by
American 'laws' and "courts", to be the better option, than the
multi-polar, nationalistic, multiple balancing/ competing powers
option?