NOW [bla bla bla & ha ha ha]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Sep 3 01:38:45 PDT 2016

On Sat, Sep 03, 2016 at 10:59:51AM +0300, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 03, 2016 at 10:14:29AM +0300, Александр wrote:
> > ... You
> > are just clowns. Hollow people with no principles.
>
> All of us? Including Zenaan?

When someone expresses their heart, their frustration, their anger,
let's not get sidetracked, let's not take it personally (unless of
course there is constructive criticism that one wishes to personally
take on board).

In general, play the ball, not the man.

Pick on false facts and false arguments, not irrelevancies arising from
emotional outbursts.

It's just a hope I personally have, that we can grow past the personal
shit and get down to business on analysing political philosphies, to
find practical approaches for our modern societies full of schooled
humans.

Let's put our collective thinking caps on...

Then get our collective action boots on...