[tor-talk] http://jacobappelbaum.net/

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 00:01:45 PDT 2016

Alex, in the past, you became my friend because of this ugly thread.  The
same with Juan.  We sent lots of private messages to each other and was
amazing a collective work to discover what was happening.

I learned to love df, a tor-talk list member, because of this thread.  He
has a huge heart, very generous.

This thread was horrible, a slander, a horrible)lie and now it is an
anarchopunk celebration of friendship and sex.  Why not?  ;)

Ah, better avoid the sex thing, because of all the false allegations, of
course!  Hahaha!!!  ;D

Because of the JA Group lies, we all discovered how "transparent" and "well
structured" is The Tor Project.  Congratulations!  In the end, that stupid
JA Group had some utility to us: - show us a horrible soap opera with bad
actors and how the USA government is $ influencing $ the project, choosing
leaders and paying its debts!  :)

say it."