[tor-talk] http://jacobappelbaum.net/

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 23:40:32 PDT 2016

This thread has begin as a slander, as a lie of the JA Group to announce
and to spread the creation of their site with fake allegations, using own
Jacob Appelbaum's name.

I love Jake and if you have some doubt about about my loyalty and
friendship, please, ask him.  :)

This thread was something ugly and sad.  We are anarchying a slander and
using this thread to celebrate our joy, to celebrate the cypherpunks list,
a group where Jake always be respected and received as an equal, where he
can find friends and supporters.

I love Jake and always will love.  And fuck who doesn't like it!  :)

Alex, my love, Let's make a new thread telling good things about Jake since
the first message, seeing the life in a not too serious way.  This thread
is full of shit about Jake and it has begin with a slander.  Jake deserves
joy, laugh, smiles, tickles, snugglehugs, cupcakes and our love.

The JA Group deserves laugh too, but because they are a bad joke.  A stupid
lynch mob, which used slanders and lies to erase the joy of Jake's life.

Jake is alive, is a winner and is very happy all the times when one more
lie is finally considered false in public.  I miss the happy Jake,
laughing, smiling and I want to listen to his laugh in public again, maybe
cooking onions with him.  ;)

His life is still a celebration, because he always had a hard life and is a
winner.  Who knows how hard his life was, knows he always will be a
winner.  Jake is someone that I love and I am proud to call "my friend"!

Love, Kisses, Laugh & Orgasms for all of you!!!  <3  <3  <3

Ceci

say it."