[tor-talk] http://jacobappelbaum.net/

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 22:56:47 PDT 2016

This thread is about one of the ugliest smear campaigns ever against a
Honest Man. Against Jake Appelbaum. On this thread people with Heart & Soul
tried to defend this Man's Reputation. Man's Life.

And what have you done from this thread? A?
Your fucken childish games. bla bla bla & ha ha ha. and more bla bla bla &
ha ha ha. and more bla bla bla & ha ha ha.
*It's not funny, fuckers.* Go & make your childish pseudo punky ha-ha-ha on
other thread!

Rhetoric question:
Don't you have some kind of Respect to anything in this life? A?
A_NY_THI_NG?
*Nope.​​* we are "anarchists/punks/whatever". we do what we waaaaaant.
This is how behave True Anarchists? True Punks? No. You are just clowns.
Hollow people with no principles.
bla bla bla & ha ha ha - that's what you are.