[tor-talk] http://jacobappelbaum.net/

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Sep 2 21:19:00 PDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 09:23:58PM -0600, Mirimir wrote:

> Hey, Juan is just the top troll here. Even if he honestly doesn't
> realize it. And it's hard to resist arguing with skillful trolls.

Two humans regularly publicly and skillfully (or otherwise) abusing each
other with words, I guess can be named trolling. At least, that part of
the "conversation". As entertaining as some might find it .. :)

Is that "conversation" which sidetracks debate on political philosophy
with straw men, fascist statism dressed up as 'collective self
responsibility' and outright misunderstanding (to be generous) or
misconstruing (to be less generous) of terms used (such as 'individual
sovereignty) using false dichotomies and raising of irrelevancies, could
this type of "communication" be considered a more significant, perhaps
even more sinister, type of trolling?

Just wondering...