[WAR] ... and AP - now IP

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Sep 2 18:11:32 PDT 2016

On 09/02/2016 06:06 PM, juan wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 17:42:26 -0700
> Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> On 09/02/2016 05:34 PM, juan spewed:
>>

>>> Why do you troll this mailing list rayzer? =)
>>

>> I'm not trolling. You asked a question. You got my answer.
>

> 	Don't feel like answering why you troll this list? That's
> 	beacuse you are not only a troll, you are a coward as well.

Not agreeing with you is 'trolling' according to you Juan.

That's why you're a fascist. You're entitled to disagree with my
sociopolitical philosophy and I don't refer to that as trolling.
Fascist. But whn you refer to my direct answer to your direct question
as trolling, guess what? You're the troll ... Fascist.

Rr