Fwd: <nettime> Feminist Principles of the Internet

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 05:38:33 PDT 2016

On Sep 1, 2016 7:00 PM, "HateSpeech" <hatespeech at sigaint.org> wrote:

> > Cecilia Tanaka:
> > www.feministinternet.net
>
> Fuck your feminist (otherist) principals.

Sorry, dear.  I have no feminist of mine to fuck.  All feminists are free.
I will never have "my feminist".  I am my own feminist.  :)

Women and men are human beings.  Equally able of construct a new world,
equally able of saving lives.  Both are wonderful.  People are awesome,
astonishing, my dear!  :D

For those who want to know more about their work, the link is this:

http://feministinternet.org

Love, much love and kisses for all of you!!!  <3

Ceci
say it."