[WAR] ...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 18:34:32 PDT 2016

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 18:07:59 -0700
Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> basic precepts of Anarchist society. most
> recently expressed by the EZLN (aka Zapatista Army of National
> Liberation) as:

	NATIONAL marxist 'anarchism'. Ah rayzer...Nothing says freedom
	like The Nation.

	And remind me again, what are you doing in this list?

	And why didn't you join their army yet? Are you living too
	comfortable in the US, posting your mental vomits in shitter,
	eating 12 hamburguers per day while pretending to be a
	'starving' 'worker'? And all that prolly paid by your loyal
	services to the left wing of the pentagon...

> "everything for everyone, and nothing for ourselves"

> Discuss...

	"Para todos todo, para nosotros nada"

	sounds like the kind of meaningless nonsense commies who took
	too much coke would say.