[WAR] ...

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Sep 1 18:07:59 PDT 2016

On 09/01/2016 05:03 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote (I believe without
smirking or other facial tics):

> Juan is one of the few staunch anarchists (aka direct democracy) on this list!

ROTF! You... are... SUCH a kidder!

AFAICT there's no such thing as a "Libertarian Anarchist" as J claims
along with so many others on the list... because Libertarianism, at
least as mere humans practice it, is a "Me First" sort of Ideology....
And an anathema to the basic precepts of Anarchist society. most
recently expressed by the EZLN (aka Zapatista Army of National
Liberation) as:

"everything for everyone, and nothing for ourselves"

Discuss...

Rr