[WAR] ...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Sep 1 17:35:25 PDT 2016

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 02:52:17PM -0700, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> What do you think that crypto-anarchy does and does not imply?

A mailing list with some cool ideas which possibly:
- need to be pre-empted to protect the establishment
- can be used by the establishment to reinforce the establishment
- can be monetized by the establishment to enrich the estblishment
- a pool of technocratic minds to milk for feedback on random topics

Oh, this is not your list. Any attempt to imply that our conversation
is limited to some specific conversation or subset or other limit you
choose, will, I'm just guessing here, be rejected by us.

But hey, it's fun shooting you down - so keep it coming :)

> Bad systems should change drastically or collapse, good systems should
> adapt and flourish.  Do you disagree with that?

Bad/ unethical/ evil actions should be stopped.

Good/ ethical actions and good/ ethical systems should be supported.