[WAR] ...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Sep 1 17:03:20 PDT 2016

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 01:21:19PM -0700, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> On 9/1/16 1:16 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:34:53 -0700
> > "Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Our
> >> political system limits and weeds out crazy, preventing it from
> >> taking over.
> > 	The US is full of crazy fucks like you, and of course the % of
> > 	crazy fucks among politicians, military murderers and the
> > 	corporate mafia is even higher.
>
> Says one of the craziest people most of us know.

Juan is one of the few staunch anarchists (aka direct democracy) on this
list!

You are one of "the man".

SAYing otherwise, don't change either of these facts.

> You have a loose definition of crazy.  Or a crazy definition of crazy.

Nope.

> But I'll ask anyway: What's your evidence?
> sdw

Persistent conversations attempting to justify crazy.

Crazy as in " if we fuck over China first, we can "win" " kind of crazy.

Crazy as in " oh it's just some war-like actions not real war " kind of
crazy.

Crazy as in "Juan's swears a bit, so he's crazy and we're all sane" kind
of crazy.

Crazy as in publicly peitioning the white house for WW3 - THAT kind of
crazy!

Crazy as in making your public implication that Juan is crazy cause he
uses a little colorful language, and presuming that's just gonna "slip
under the radar" with a bunch of anarchist tech heads - THAT kind of
crazy.

Sadly, there's an endless supply of examples of such crazy.