[WAR] ...

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Thu Sep 1 02:46:58 PDT 2016

On 09/01/2016 03:17 AM, Lodewijk andré de la porte wrote:
> ... If you want to see what anarchy does, basically Detroit. As soon
> as things start looking better, it starts looking more like government.

You're probably right, given people as they are now :(

Old Bill Burroughs made the modest proposal of just killing the ~10% of
people who cause most of the trouble. The Shit Slaughter Squad, aka SSS
;) Clones across time of Kim Carsons, his killer escape child. And the
rest of the Johnson Family.

Me, I'd settle for bobblers and nukes :)